Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Games don’t load to iphone

I can find my games ( todays hurdle, code Wird, Wordwipe, daily Wird search) but they don’t load to iphone. This needs to be fixed!! So many people are having same issue. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Contributor

No games will only open on my iPad sporadically. What’s going on?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @rr58193674 -- I just wanted to check in and see if you're still having this issue? Could you please describe to me what you're seeing, if this issue is with specific games, and what OS and version you're using? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes I am still having this issue. Games won’t load in the App,

Rita Rhode 

Periodic Contributor

I just a get a blank screen when I try to load wordwipe , code word, daily word search or todays hurdle.,I’m on an iphone 12mini and using latest iOS version 

0 Kudos
Contributor

@JaneL465839 wrote:

I just a get a blank screen when I try to load wordwipe , code word, daily word search or todays hurdle.,I’m on an iphone 12mini and using latest iOS version 

Ditto. I’m using a 12 mini. Can’t even load games on the app today. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@JaneL465839,

Years ago, I had the same issue with AARP'S gaming platform, my APPLE equipment, and my SAFARI browser. AARP tried to blame the issue on my individual equipment and went through their spiel of clearing cookies, blaming my operating system, etc...... I called APPLE and they essentially said that AARP's web site technology was out of date and SAFARI was not compatible because AARP'S technology was so slow and SAFARI was so fast. This was several years ago so the issues causing your problem may be different but that is what they told me several years ago. BTW, I changed to using FIREFOX as a browser for when I go to AARP'S web site and never had an issue after that.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @JaneL465839 for sharing this information! We've passed this on to our game developers. I'll follow up with you when I have more info. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP