Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Clock Recall game - "Top Score" score board not working?

Contributor

Clock Recall game - "Top Score" score board not working?

I played the Clock Recall game for the first time today, and my score did not save to the score board. On the main game page, there are 5 Top Scores. The highest as of this time is 3,495. My top score is nowhere on this page (like I would normally see on other games).

When I click "Play Game" I'm taken to a page where I can choose between easy, medium, and hard. At the top of that page, it shows my "Personal Best" of 5,100. The only button to select after a game is over, is "play game". There is no other button like submit. To get back to the main page, I have to click back on my browser, or choose some other route to the main page.

I am a registered AARP member, and I am logged in. What is happening here? Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SusanS243921  I'm sorry you're having trouble, but I'm not seeing any difficulties with that game. I recommend making sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser, and maybe clear your cache & cookies. Here is a support page if you'd like: https://aarp.info/2I3wo4C  Thanks!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I don’t want to clear my cache, unless necessary. This is happening on more than one device, so I don’t think that’s the problem. Can you please show me a screenshot that shows where I should see my “daily top score” and my “all time top score”?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP