Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Accessing Games on AARP - Technical Issue RESOLVED 3/27

Community Manager
Community Manager

Accessing Games on AARP - Technical Issue RESOLVED 3/27

We are aware of an issue users are experiencing with accessing games on AARP.org.  We are working to resolve this ASAP.  Thank you for your patience.

*Update:  This issue has been resolved!
AARPTeri
Contributor

Not all the issues have been resolved. Like so many others, I have switched to Arkadium

Honored Social Butterfly

I have tested this, and I can access the games by going here: https://www.aarp.org/games/category/all-games/. I clicked on the game I wanted to play, and was able to get in. FYI.

@AARPTeri wrote ‎03-27-2024 10:57 AM:

Accessing Games on AARP - Technicial Issue
We are aware of an issue users are experiencing with accessing games on AARP.org.  We are working to resolve this ASAP.  Thank you for your patience.
Conversationalist

Access site you posted worked for me. I would have never found that on my own😁. Thanks again

Periodic Contributor

Thanks. This didn't work for me. It would be nice if this was fixed, but there's plenty of other sites to play games on, fortunately. Just a note, technical is misspelled in the tag.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The tag is the header from the OP. Thanks for noticing. 🙂

@tuilover wrote ‎03-27-2024 01:05 PM:

Thanks. This didn't work for me. It would be nice if this was fixed, but there's plenty of other sites to play games on, fortunately. Just a note, technical is misspelled in the tag.

@AARPTeri wrote ‎03-27-2024 10:57 AM:

Accessing Games on AARP - Technicial Issue

Periodic Contributor

Do it faster. I am getting upset.

-Worst regards, Maxwell

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It is clear that issues have been repeatedly reported with AARP'S gaming platform over time.

Recently, there were NEGATIVE SCORES leading the leader board for the game TEXAS HOLD 'EM (for example a score of -4,750 led a leader board of scores that were in the MILLIONS).

In the past, there were scores being posted for the game 5ROLL that were impossible because 5ROLL is based on Yahtzee and has a finite maximum score around 6,300 points. These "hacked" scores being posted were in the 250,000-300,000 range.

There are quite a few other anomalies reported by other players of different games also.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP