Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

ANYONE ELSE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH ATARI, RETRO AND ARCADE GAMES NOT SAVING SCORES!

Contributor

ANYONE ELSE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH ATARI, RETRO AND ARCADE GAMES NOT SAVING SCORES!

When I play the atari, retro or arcade games my scores aren't saved. It just stays at 0. I am logged in, , and changed browsers, but they still aren't saved. I was on quite a lengthy chat but it didn't help. The representative finally just said contact arkadium. I emptied my cache recently so that wasn't the problem. My scores are being saved in the mahjong games so it is not my computer. Anyone else having the same problem?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bridg12 and @rw46862624, I am so sorry to hear your scores aren't saving! We are looking into this and I'll follow up soon with more information. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same here, I've had the same problem/issue for months.  When I (log in and) play Missile Command, I often get scores that would/could make the Top 10, but instead I get the nuclear "THE END" and that's it.  Sad trombone, womp womp.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP