Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

Format Adjustment

Very frustrated.  Have had a number of  continuity issues on my "Start A Story" post at Leisure & Lifestyle forum. Frankly to the point where I've thought ( and still considering ) scraping the whole thing.  Would like the story to go from oldest to newest posts.  Did that adjustment option a few weeks back and got all but one entry back in date order. The latest is a June 30th entry that is now showing up out of order. Also, want to have the green "this is a solution" classification removed.  That is entirely my fault, accidently hit that while trying to solve other issues. 

Need some advise.  Not a techie type person, and would like to try a salvage the story if at all possible.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

I removed the accepted solution so that is no longer appearing @Rhymesometimes. Is it showing in the order you'd like now?

View solution in original post

Honored Social Butterfly

@Rhymesometimes wrote:

Did that adjustment option a few weeks back and got all but one entry back in date order. The latest is a June 30th entry that is now showing up out of order. 

The out-of-order entry may have happened because the author replied to an individual post rather than the topic. 

Social Butterfly

Thanks @MsStretch , good point.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

I removed the accepted solution so that is no longer appearing @Rhymesometimes. Is it showing in the order you'd like now?

Social Butterfly

@AARPRachelA  Girl, you rock, so awesome!  Thank you so much!  You are officially "My computer whisperer!" 😎 You made my day. 🤗 If I could bestow upon you multiple kudos, I would definitely do it.  So there is only one thing I can think of to show my appreciation, yes, got to do it, . . . a limerick.

I gave you computer zingers,

you fixed with magic fingers.

When I was in jam,

fast repair, shazam.

Rachel my gratitude lingers.

Community Manager
Community Manager

You're very welcome @Rhymesometimes 🤗 happy to help! Your appreciation limerick brightened my day 🌞

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP