Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

REWARDS expiring points

I never was notified I had expiring points.
That caused me to lose a lot of points- 4,000!
Can you please restore them so I can use them asap? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hey Ronald, thanks for reaching out! AARP Rewards points expire on a rolling 12-month basis and we remind you about upcoming points expiring on your monthly Reward statement email. Unfortunately, we are unable to reinstate expired points. You may be interested in reviewing our point expiration policy in our Terms and Conditions for AARP Rewards which is listed at the bottom of our web pages.

To view current AARP Rewards points that recently expired or will be expiring soon:

1. Log in to your AARP Rewards online account 
  2. Select Transaction History. It is on the right side of the screen, above your status bar.
  3. Click Point Expiration
0 Kudos
Contributor

I do NOT get any Monthly REWARDS emails and the emails are not is SPAM either.

The Expiring point numbers do not show on my TRANS History.

It shows ZERO.

So, I respectfully request that my rewards be restored so I can use them asap. Thanks, Ron

Expiration Date Description Expiring Points
March 1, 2024Unused points earned in February 20230
April 1, 2024Unused points earned in March 20230

Recently Expired Points

Expiration Date Description Expired Points
12/1/2023Expired points: Unused points earned in November 2022
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Thanks for getting back to us, Ronald! I reviewed your account and I see you have been opted in to receive the monthly Rewards newsletter since 2022. The most recent one was sent to you on Feb 7 with an explanation of upcoming points expiration. We encourage you to review the AARP Rewards terms and conditions for further explanation of the point expiration policy: https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/rewards-terms-and-conditions/ Unfortunately, we are not able to reinstate the expired points. If you'd like to give us a call for further assistance, our Rewards team can be reached at  1-866-451-6305.   - Janelle M.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP