Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Problems with discounts and benefits.

Contributor

Problems with discounts and benefits.

7/12/2023

I had received an email from Aarp announcing a mini blender for free for just $5,80 and $3.97 for

shipping and handling which was charged to my bank account. This charge for shipping and handling is ok, but they then charged me $89.00 for the mini blender which caused the bank to contact us because they thought there was fraud involved. We told the bank to decline to pay the $89.00 and the bank did so. Today I received another charge of $54.95 for what you advertised as free. What's the deal here? We want our $54.95 refunded from Powerpluselectri. I really appreciate any help you can provide.  Your personal information was removed for your safety. - AARP Moderation Team

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mm3932 Thank you for taking the time to reach out. AARP does not sell mini blenders. It sounds like this may possibly be a fraudulent email. I invite you to call our AARP Fraud Watch Network Helpline for further assistance at 1-877-908-3360

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP