Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Linking AARP to McAlister's Deli

Has anyone been able to successfully link your AARP account to McAlister's Deli to get the 10% discount? I've tried multiple devices and browsers and the recaptcha verification expires before the login occurs. AARP Members save 10% at McAlister's 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Periodic Contributor

After contacting McAlister's Deli support, I think I'm set up, but funny enough we haven't been yet to test it out. After you click the recaptcha and it's just sitting there, hit refresh on your browser and it should go through to make the connection. Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

I contacted McAllisters and they sent me the link below.  Have to do everything through their app and not in person at the deli.  Yes, it works.

https://www.aarp.org/membership/benefits/restaurants/mcalisters-deli/

0 Kudos

No, me neither.  Tried via Chrome | Edge | Safari | Mcalisters App | AARP App - no success.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

After contacting McAlister's Deli support, I think I'm set up, but funny enough we haven't been yet to test it out. After you click the recaptcha and it's just sitting there, hit refresh on your browser and it should go through to make the connection. Good luck!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TerryD314347 @SheilaB913228 @MichaelP14435  You may want to try reaching out to McAlister's guest relations department for further assistance with their website: 888-330-4313. Further contact options can be located on their FAQ page here: https://www.mcalistersdeli.com/faq

I've been trying every few weeks since I heard about it. Same problem. I just tried it again with no luck.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

0 Kudos
Contributor

No

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP