Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Hotel Discount

Hilton Hotels are listed as giving discounts up to 10% to AARP Members. Why then, when I go to make a reservation at a Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn, the AARP rate is typically $10-$30 MORE than the standard rate? This has just started in the past year or so. It did not used to be that way when making a reservation on line. 

My experience is that the 10% AARP discount over the best available rate is false, for all hotels.  You can always find lower rates through many hotel reservations websites than through AARP.  I have never found an AARP deal that is better than what you can find online on your own in under 10 minutes.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/24/24) I agree @RicardoD663646   ๐Ÿ‘

[*** RICARDO @RicardoD663646 wrote:

My experience is that the 10% AARP discount over the best available rate is false, for all hotels.  You can always find lower rates through many hotel reservations websites than through AARP.  I have never found an AARP deal that is better than what you can find online on your own in under 10 minutes. ***]

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP