Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Delta Dental Sign-In??

I enrolled my mom in the AARP/Delta Dental Plan. We’ve successfully signed in the website a number of times using his email address as the username. Now it won’t let us in. When we select “Forgot Username.”  It takes us to a series of online forms that we accurately complete, but they keep returning  “User Not Found”. Then it takes us to another form where it asks what state I’m in. It doesn’t even list Ohio. I tried calling the 866-261-4275 number on the insurance card, but they were utterly useless. Anyone have a work-around on this?  AARP needs to hold their branded “service” providers accountable, perhaps with dedicated customer service.

I am having the exact same problem! What is going on with them? To be honest I have always had trouble with DD, whether it was logging in, my dentist getting access to my coverage, always something! I have a dental appointment today and OF COURSE the dental office wants another copy of the card that has not changed in five years! Unfortunately I can't locate my actual card and wanted to sign in to the website to print it out. The DD website is telling me that I do not exist. Apparently my money every month exists for them though! I am about to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

Yes, the AARP Delta Dental login is terrible.  The problem is that there are multiple sites.  And which one is the right one?  I have found AARP to be very unresponsive to problems with Delta Dental.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi s125029b, the correct site to log into your Delta Dental online account is https://www.deltadentalins.com/aarp/already-enrolled-resources. - Zainab M

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi c570626p! If you have Delta Dental thru AARP, please call them at 888-889-9195. If you continue to have an issue, please let us know. -Sue J

0 Kudos

My wife and I are having exactly the same problem.  Our AARP Dental is on autopayment so they are getting the money.  I can't get them to respond and get my dentist paid.  If anyone responds with a suggestion, please let us know.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP