Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Contributor

Delta Dental Sign-In??

I enrolled my mom in the AARP/Delta Dental Plan. Weโ€™ve successfully signed in the website a number of times using his email address as the username. Now it wonโ€™t let us in. When we select โ€œForgot Username.โ€  It takes us to a series of online forms that we accurately complete, but they keep returning  โ€œUser Not Foundโ€. Then it takes us to another form where it asks what state Iโ€™m in. It doesnโ€™t even list Ohio. I tried calling the 866-261-4275 number on the insurance card, but they were utterly useless. Anyone have a work-around on this?  AARP needs to hold their branded โ€œserviceโ€ providers accountable, perhaps with dedicated customer service.

I am having the exact same problem! What is going on with them? To be honest I have always had trouble with DD, whether it was logging in, my dentist getting access to my coverage, always something! I have a dental appointment today and OF COURSE the dental office wants another copy of the card that has not changed in five years! Unfortunately I can't locate my actual card and wanted to sign in to the website to print it out. The DD website is telling me that I do not exist. Apparently my money every month exists for them though! I am about to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

Yes, the AARP Delta Dental login is terrible.  The problem is that there are multiple sites.  And which one is the right one?  I have found AARP to be very unresponsive to problems with Delta Dental.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi s125029b, the correct site to log into your Delta Dental online account is https://www.deltadentalins.com/aarp/already-enrolled-resources. - Zainab M

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi c570626p! If you have Delta Dental thru AARP, please call them at 888-889-9195. If you continue to have an issue, please let us know. -Sue J

0 Kudos

My wife and I are having exactly the same problem.  Our AARP Dental is on autopayment so they are getting the money.  I can't get them to respond and get my dentist paid.  If anyone responds with a suggestion, please let us know.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP