Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

AARP PERKS : Why am I not getting points for AARP Perks daily visit?

My wife and I both downloaded the AARP Perks Browser Extension on our laptop several months ago.  We had to load it on two different browsers in order to keep our accounts separate.  I use microsoft edge; my wife uses chrome.  For a while, everything worked fine: each day we would click the red A icon for the extension and get taken to AARP Perks; the first screen would tell us that it takes about a minute to award the points, and then would change to show that the points were awarded.  A few weeks ago, my wife's browser no longer awarded the points.  The extension icon was still there, but the first screen would take us to whatever category she had clicked on, with no mention of the 15 points for the daily visit.  After a phone call to the rewards number, we cleared the cache, removed the Perks extension and reinstalled it, but no change and no points.  Now in the last two weeks, my browser no longer awards the points.  Same thing: clearing the cache, removing and reinstalling, still no points for the Perks daily visit.  I know it's only 15 points/day, but it seems to me that the system ought to work as promised.  Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue was resolved, if others experience this issue - log out and back in again and it should be resolved!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP