Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

How do I find the “Submit Score” button on Daily Crossword and Mini Crossword?

Does anyone know how I submit my score on Daily Crossword and Mini Crossword? I’ve filled in the whole puzzle, but I don’t see a “Submit Score” anywhere on the board. I need to submit my score to earn my Rewards points for playing. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired Community Manager

If you’ve completed the puzzle but you don’t see the “Submit Score” button, it means one or some of your answers are incorrect. You can look over the puzzle to try and find it or you can open the menu at the top of the puzzle and toggle on the “Show errors” option. This will show your errors in red. Once the puzzle is 100% correct, the “Submit Score” button will be visible. This is true for other crosswords on AARP Games, too. Submitting your score will ensure that you earn your AARP Rewards points for completing the puzzle(s), if you are a Rewards participant. You can earn points on Daily Crossword, Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword for members only.

View solution in original post

Contributor

How is it I just finished today’s daily mini crossword in 15 seconds CORRECTLY and only received 190 points?   Lol.   I don’t get this point system.  BTW, no mistakes, correct complete words.  UGH.   

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

If you’ve completed the puzzle but you don’t see the “Submit Score” button, it means one or some of your answers are incorrect. You can look over the puzzle to try and find it or you can open the menu at the top of the puzzle and toggle on the “Show errors” option. This will show your errors in red. Once the puzzle is 100% correct, the “Submit Score” button will be visible. This is true for other crosswords on AARP Games, too. Submitting your score will ensure that you earn your AARP Rewards points for completing the puzzle(s), if you are a Rewards participant. You can earn points on Daily Crossword, Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword for members only.

Periodic Contributor

The puzzle is completed correctly, but the submit score is still not showing after reveal puzzle is selected, the submit score button still doesn't display on an I-Pad or I-Phone. It shows on my Samsung, but the rest of my family have Apple products.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the same problem on an iMac with Great American Crossword.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have the same problem.  I finish my crossword puzzle completely but rarely get a score. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I haven't been able to submit score on Daily crossword in months and I know most if not all did not have errors.  I have no problem with mini and daily crosswords. It is extremely irritating!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP