Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Reward points expired 11/01/23, help!

Reward points expired 11/01/23, help!

I’m desperate for help! I’ve been some busy with life that I forgot about my points that expired on 11/1/2023. I worked hard to accumulate those points, can you make an exception and reinstate the points I accidentally lost?

please someone help me soon!

depnomore

Kudos
Views
Replies
Super Contributor

Good Day MicheB; How are you?

I spent points that were expiring & the "system" did not count them & my account shows they expired. I was told not to worry about getting what the points used for "for free". I also have encountered an ordeal where "technology" is not so honestly reliable (countless others are so dependent on it); my computer went down a week before Thanksgiving 2023 & without a computer can not connect to internet (mandated to pay bills on line via websites I can not do that or anything else without my computer-pretty scary ordeal) was able to use someone else's laptop for a few days here & there to check email & was able to pay a couple of bills that way.

That technology everyone is so dependent upon is not so helpful & losing points when in this type of ordeal can be also hectic a bit.

Perhaps AARP can consider your ordeal & further assist you with that.

From my experience with Points & not able to access the internet without a computer. (my passwords are all on that computer; I only have remembered a couple & can not log into any of my accounts (one website sent me my password when I clicked "forgot password".)

Deep Breath

in hale exhale

It is the Holidays & surely AARP would consider.

Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @MicheB940079 Since your topic is

Reward points expired 11/01/23, help!.....& it’s almost 01/01/24.....then you would have had 2 months before they expired 11/01 to do something...either spend them... or in your case...they are gone & that’s really too bad.

As a member, you are solely are responsible for keeping track of your account....it’s very simple & easy.... See the pic of my account...this is the same for you & everyone!

Points Expiring SoonPoints Expiring Soon

So, be more vigilant going forward ...& the next time you need help from this sometimes ‘wonky website’...such as not getting points for doing activities...then make a post, & either I, or  other members, will pitch in to help!

For now, if a mod sees your post, they’ll make a final decision!

Good luck....&

Take care! ~Allen

Conversationalist

Since you registered 06-05-2022 and points expire 1 year from the time they were earned you could certainly lose some points if not used by now.On the Discover page you can check your transactions there and you will be able to see whats expiring at the first of the next month.Sorry you lost points.I am not sure if they can be refunded to your account.Hopefully one of the mods will see your post and address your question.There may be no one here to answer until after the holiday.

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Miche...

As your profile shows "newbie" you couldn't have points from October, 2022 (which would be the expiring points you wrote about).

Please stop trying to dox AARP members. We are actually smarter than that...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Conversationalist

I am not sure but I think Newbie refers to posting on the forums.I have been a member for many years and was unaware of the forums and when I first begin posting I showed as a Newbie until I had made a number of posts.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP