Tell us about yourself:
AARP member in training. Dog mom. Lover of cream of cauliflower soup. By day, I am a licensed clinical social worker helping people in California.
Area of knowledge and what I know well:
I work with family caregivers, people navigating the medical system, illness, and disability. I also have expertise in dementia.
State of CA LCSW #25534
Master of Social Work
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||12-11-2020 11:31 PM|
|Last Visited||02-12-2021 01:26 AM|
|Total Kudos Received||1|