Tell us about yourself:
I am Policy Advisor in AARP’s Policy, Research, and International division and serve as project manager for the Global Council on Brain Health (GCBH). The GCBH is an independent collaborative of scientists, doctors and policy experts convened by AARP to provide trusted information on brain health. To learn more about the GCBH, please visit: www.GlobalCouncilonBrainHealth.org
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||12-17-2019 05:02 PM|
|Last Visited||10-26-2021 10:34 AM|
|Total Kudos Received||1|