Community Manager
Community Manager

"Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

347600-Other-Love-Your-Body-Sweep-728x90-Banner-Ad.png

Change a Habit, Change Your Life! 

What's one habit you would you like to adopt or get rid of?

AARP’s new book, Love Your Age, reveals more than 100 easy to adopt healthy habits. Packed with expert tips, myth busters, checklists, real-life anecdotes, and sage wisdom, Love Your Age offers a new approach to life, whether it’s eating better, rebooting your sex life, keeping your brain sharp, or savoring time with friends. As a thank you, AARP and Love Your Age are offering a chance to win one of 3 Spafinder.com gifts cards, valued at $100 each.

Enter the sweepstakes in 2 easy steps:

1) Sign in or register on AARP.org; and

2) Reply to this discussion to tell us one habit you would you like to adopt or get rid of.

Contest ends 2/21/18. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.

Contributor

I would like to spend less time worrying!

Wendy A.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I would love to make more time for myself and others.

Periodic Contributor

I too would love to say no to those quick sugar
energy giving sweets. I teach and mid morning
seem to run out of energy.
So I reach for the wrong things.
This adds to my weight problem:{
0 Kudos
Contributor

@gr51969202wrote:
I too would love to say no to those quick sugar
energy giving sweets. I teach and mid morning
seem to run out of energy.
So I reach for the wrong things.
This adds to my weight problem:{

Complete nutrition will get rid of sugar cravings and give more energy.  In fact, sugar may give quick energy, but causes then causes a crash.  I used to be tired, lethargic, overweight and achy until I found the plant that has 92 nutrients.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I want to be more active outdoors and reward myself with a monthly massage to help keep my muscles in good shape.

0 Kudos

I would luv 2 getrid of a habit of eating these cinn. rolls I eat daily. While small...I  know they have a lot of oil or grease in these pkg. rolls.  I seem 2 crave the cinn. flavor.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to stop eating sweets also and stop eating in between meals

0 Kudos

I would love to do the same
Contributor

Drink more water

0 Kudos

I would love to have more time to go to the gym. My priorities seems to always center around my 90 year old mother or my daughter. I would love to just have aday to pamper myself.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I resolve to take a little ME time every day. By doing so, I believe I will actually be more productive.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to scale back my work schedule so I could find more time to take better care of myself.  Travel, more home-cooked meals and a gym membership would be in my plans.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I must kick my sugar habit!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to set up a daily yoga exercise program

I think I have gotten sooo comfortable in my own skin, I tend to NOT think about or even want to share a relationship with anyone. I love having my friends and doing things together but I also cherish my alone time.More as I get older. I don't want to grow old with any one or be responsible for any one else' s happiness but my own...I truly like my own company. I Don't know if I want to change this habit....Anyone else out there feel the same? 

0 Kudos

Would like to include more time for meditation and daily walking program
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would like to finish making my home workout room. Would be way better for me to keep my goals by not having to drive to a gym with my owrk schedule.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I hope to finish my family genealogy stories before I'm too old to remember the important events
Contributor

would like to sleep better

0 Kudos

I have tried a yoga/barre class, but never really leaned any yoga. I am looking for a beginners class.Then, I hope to be motivated. I need to relieve stress of the mind!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I do Yoga twice a week and take shallow water arthritis exercise at the local recreation center. It really helps my osteoporosis and keeps me fit

0 Kudos
Contributor

@maygam1wrote:

I would like to set up a daily yoga exercise program.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to get back to hunting and taking walks more often with my pet.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am trying to get more sleep, but staying up too late is my hard habit to break.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I want to practice consciously "living in the moment".  I recently turned 85 and I cannot start doing this any sooner so now is the time!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg