Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: "Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

Message 91 of 1,135

Learn to accept that age is just a number and develop the mindset that I can do anything.  I want to keep on 'being'.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 1,135

I would like to walk every day I don't work out at the gym, as long as weather permits.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 1,135

To walk 2 miles every morning.  This would improve my health.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 1,135

Dis-enroll in Facebook and Twitter.

Hear me out.

For me anyway, these social media worlds worsen my dispair that civil discourse still exists (Twitter), and inflame my tendency to engage in FOMO (fear of missing out) and tendancy in general to compare my life to others' and find it--and myself--lacking. (Facebook) 

The healthier habit I'd like to engage is connecting one-on-one (yes, in many cases it will be thru emails, texts, and instant messaging) with those I care about. The idea is to focus more on my own life than that of others. As a new empty nester aged 57, I feel I am still discovering who I am and what I life. Less healthy habits may be a reflection of my dissatisfaction and feeling of lack. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 1,135

I would walk at least 30 minutes a day. I used to do it with a friend, but our schedules changed and I got too busy with other stuff. I need to take time for me.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 1,135

I think more time in the garden would be great for me and for my home.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 1,135

I need to take time for myself.  I work five days a week and usually work more  than a eight hour shift.  I am going full speed from the time I work through  the office door.

My mind and body needs time to shut off so that my mind and body can just dream .

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 1,135

I need  to take  time out  to relax and let my mind and body unwind.  I work five days a week and usually more than an eight hour shift.  I don't usually have time to take a break or even to take five minutes to regroup.

A spa day sounds wonderful.                                                                                                                                                  

If I were able to just relax and unwind and allow my mind and body to wonder seems like a dream come true.

J McClain

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 1,135
I will walk home after I do my daily workout. I like to listen to the birds sing and look at the beautiful community I live in.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 1,135

I would love to be consistent with eating smaller portions. Sometimes it goes well and other times it doesn't.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors