Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: "Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

Message 1 of 1,135

I just truned 60, big deal right? Well it seems like forever snce I have been apart of the world. I had to leave my job at age 48 because of my Arthritis. Okay, don't roll your eyes and say it's only arthritis, and you would be right if that is all it was. I have RA, OA Stenosis, Fibromyalgia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, no Fat on my feet (I litterally walk on my bones) Bone on Bone Knees, 4 buldging disc and 2 factured disc. So when I say arthritis it is the simplist of my conditions without having to into it all.  After leaving my job, that I loved- Restaurant Manager and Chef, I became a little depressed. After a couple of years of that I decied to go back to college, online. I walked away with another degree, this time, in HCA and Management. Unfortunaltey I still could not work, but having more education made me feel good. I then had to help my mother take care of my father while his health declined, I became his full time care giver. Now my mother needs my help and I am her full time care giver. I am not complaining. It is just I Ieft my job, became depresssed, became more educated, have now been a caregiver  for the last 4 years and I get no time off, no time out and have not been in a serious relationship for years. I would love to have a getaway with massages, facials (never had one) and some time alone, or maybe not! To have a conversation with someone other then a parent. A getaway is much needed and would be most graciously appreciated. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 1,135

Always good advice . Be positive even when we aren’t feeling well. Keep on pluggin! And simile Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 1,135

I am 71 years young with heart stents, onset of Parkinson's, Spinal Stenosis, Asthma and Type II Diabetes.  I don't  sit around and worry about any of these issues. I would be in a loony bin if I did.   Never sweat the petty stuff and never pet the sweaty stuff.    You'll live a lot longer with a positive attitude.   I have excellent Doctors and trust them explicitly.  God isn't done with me yet and the alternative still has a restraining order against me so a wonderful SPA TREATMENT would help my health and be fabulous.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 1,135

A hot rock massage would be wonderful.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 1,135

I am 60 and have Parkinsons Disease for about 21/2 years.  I attend Rock Steady Boxing 4 times a week to strengthen and help failing body muscles.  It is pretty intense and I feel that this has helped my body and soul at this age to remain happy and healthyier.  I would love a massage!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 1,135

Walk everyday, lift weights and yoga at least 2-3 times a week!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 1,135

I love a good massage. Feels so good and rejuvenating. All that stress gets gone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 1,135

God is good. I feel your pain. For 20yrs now I have had multiple sclerosis I’m in pain daily as well the doctors have tried everything. I just pray and keep pushing on 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 1,135

I have Chron's and Lupus, I have pain everyday but I am so thankful to be able to go to God in prayer

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 1,135

I would like to accomplish my drinking water goals!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22