From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: "Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

Message 261 of 1,135

I have tried a yoga/barre class, but never really leaned any yoga. I am looking for a beginners class.Then, I hope to be motivated. I need to relieve stress of the mind!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 262 of 1,135

I would like to create a daily habit

which I could follow and stick to my exercise and meal plan regiment consistently.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 263 of 1,135

A spa getaway is the best thing EVER!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 264 of 1,135

A habit I would like to kick is keeping candy next to my bed. It's such a temptation late at night. Or maybe making myself do some exercises before having a piece. There has to be some balance.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 265 of 1,135

Floss every day. At least once!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 266 of 1,135

It can be done but its hard. I did it and am so glad I did. Good luck to you!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 267 of 1,135

I would like to incorporate yoga, meditation and mindfulness to my daily habits. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 268 of 1,135

A decrease in bread consumption! Less wheat all around...I love it but, that wheat weight has got to go!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 269 of 1,135

It is important for me to have goals each day, and to review them each day. That way, I am able to see progress in my life. Or see that I am not following through with doing what it takes to reach those goals. It’s about accountability. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 270 of 1,135

After Ash Wed service last night, I put on my heart to not 'give up something',  but I wrote down a goal and that is 'intentional exercise' for the next 40 days (and I pray for going beyond 40 days!).  Like many have responded, it is just getting up and moving (hmm?!?).  So I'm telling myself (+ I encourage others) - don't beat yourself up because you arent exercising 30 mins every day!   Baby steps, literally taking steps , walking, stairway, walk with weights (milk jug or can from the pantry!) and start w/ 10 mins --  as you look at things in your home, what can you do for bending? stretching?  weights?  move your arms and legs.   On TV commercials - tell yourself to get up out of the chair and "move".  Each minute counts towards your goal.    Ok, now I just have to"DO IT" -- you can do it too!      

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera