Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: "Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

Message 861 of 1,135

I want to start walking and eating better.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 862 of 1,135

Working toward exercising more and eating less-but healthy.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 863 of 1,135

Turning 81 this month, I would like to continue bicycling with my local bike club to maintain my health and fitness. I'm doing needed maintenance on my EVELO e-bike in preparation for Spring weather. In the mean time I'm trying to visit our retirement center's fitness center twice a week to be ready to ride again this Spring.

John F Richter

Topeka, KS

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 864 of 1,135

I would love to start swimming on a consistant basis!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 865 of 1,135
I want to start walking.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 866 of 1,135

I'm already doing regular work outs at the Oviedo Y including a spin class and Zumba. I also do Qi Gong Tai Chi at a nearby location. Currently, I am undergoing PT in order to work through issues with my spine and neck. (Severe osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis and scoliosis.) My goal is to get better and stronger every day in every way. For me, this means strengthing muscles to help me walk straighter as well as building up my endurance. I want to feel my best each day. As a stage 4 breast cancer survivor and type 2 diabetic, exercise and eating healthy are an essential part of my personal program. I am fortunate to have a great team that I work with (doctors, nurses, techs, exercise trainers, etc.) and my goal for 2018 is to continue working on my health, both physical and mental. I "Love my Age" and want to look and feel as good as I imagine. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 867 of 1,135

oh my goodness, i totally have to do the same.   i dont know how to say no to sweets. if they are in sight i eat them. i just had 6 good homemade chocolate chip cookies.  I will need to pray on it

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 868 of 1,135

Start taking Zumba Gold classes and review my Bucket List-check a lot off and add some more!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 869 of 1,135

I would love to scale back my work schedule so I could find more time to take better care of myself.  Travel, more home-cooked meals and a gym membership would be in my plans.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 870 of 1,135

I would love to be able to spend time at a spa

Kudos
Views