Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: "Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

Message 1131 of 1,135

I'd love to be able to take more time for myself and the opportunity to make my good health a priority!

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 1132 of 1,135

I would love to go back to the gym at least 5 days a week (stopped going 2 years ago and haven't got it together to start again, tho I've paid an exhorbitant amount for membership) and also restart swimming.  I'd like to alternate long brisk walks with the gym, but whichever, I need to start!!!

Info Seeker

Message 1133 of 1,135

Begin daily yoga program.

Info Seeker

Message 1134 of 1,135

A habit I would like to start is to meditate daily.

Highlighted
Community Manager

"Love Your Age" Spa Giveaway

Message 1135 of 1,135

347600-Other-Love-Your-Body-Sweep-728x90-Banner-Ad.png

Change a Habit, Change Your Life! 

What's one habit you would you like to adopt or get rid of?

AARP’s new book, Love Your Age, reveals more than 100 easy to adopt healthy habits. Packed with expert tips, myth busters, checklists, real-life anecdotes, and sage wisdom, Love Your Age offers a new approach to life, whether it’s eating better, rebooting your sex life, keeping your brain sharp, or savoring time with friends. As a thank you, AARP and Love Your Age are offering a chance to win one of 3 Spafinder.com gifts cards, valued at $100 each.

Enter the sweepstakes in 2 easy steps:

1) Sign in or register on AARP.org; and

2) Reply to this discussion to tell us one habit you would you like to adopt or get rid of.

Contest ends 2/21/18. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.