Watch AARP's Movies for Grownups Awards at 9 p.m. ET on PBS' Great Performances. See a Preview

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: What's everyone reading?

Message 1 of 9,789

@RetiredHoggerwrote:
Twice I logged in and then couldn't reply, I see what you mean about being difficult to post on. I started TWO KINDS OF TRUTH, the latest Harry Bosch book by Michael Connelly, just last night. That's my latest.

@RetiredHogger  I enjoy his books.  I am glad you were able to post!!  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 2 of 9,789

@ksaleswrote:

I'm still reading, but this forum is so difficult to post on or reply to, and I'm pretty tech-savvy. I had a hard enough time trying to respond to you.

@ksales  Well I am glad to see you here and thank you for making the effort to post.  !!

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 9,789

Gone girl 

Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 9,789

I've read both of Michael Connelly's new books recently and loved them both. I just finished reading The Social Affair by Britney King--an intriguing novel about the use of social media.

Conversationalist

Message 5 of 9,789
Twice I logged in and then couldn't reply, I see what you mean about being difficult to post on. I started TWO KINDS OF TRUTH, the latest Harry Bosch book by Michael Connelly, just last night. That's my latest.
Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 9,789

I'm still reading, but this forum is so difficult to post on or reply to, and I'm pretty tech-savvy. I had a hard enough time trying to respond to you.

Message 7 of 9,789

Wow  this topic was created years ago and was active for a really long time and it is sad to see that no one is posting here..

Is anyone still reading??

@LaDolceVita  what about you?

Message 8 of 9,789

@nerbay75wrote:

Tunes of the Twenties and All That Jazz by Robert Rawlins. This fun book tell the stories behind 250 classic songs of the Jazz Age, including some by Irving Berlin, Louis Armstrong, Jelly Roll Morton, and many others. The stories are intriguing and sometimes unbelievable. You can read one or two at a time, or maybe you won't want to put it down.Highly recommended for people who like GOOD music!

Thank you for sharing this.  I am going to share the info in the music group. 

Diane

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 9,789
Thanks. Gonna try to get these at my local Library!
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 9,789

Tunes of the Twenties and All That Jazz by Robert Rawlins. This fun book tell the stories behind 250 classic songs of the Jazz Age, including some by Irving Berlin, Louis Armstrong, Jelly Roll Morton, and many others. The stories are intriguing and sometimes unbelievable. You can read one or two at a time, or maybe you won't want to put it down.Highly recommended for people who like GOOD music!