Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What's everyone reading?

Message 11 of 9,925

Thanks so much.  Hope you enjoy. Reviews are very appreciated.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 9,925

@LaDolceVita wrote:

@nyadrn   Diane have not seen you in ages!  I love the movies based on Pat Conroy's books but have never read one! 

I have 2 library books on my night stand.  Varina by Charles Frazier and The Vatican Princess by C W Gortner.

Hi

yes I am still around 😀. I finished Prince of Tides. Loved it. Three ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 9,925

Hi Bob,  After reading your posting, I jumped over to Amazon and got your book.  As I do all my "pleasure" reading on my Kindle - and I do read a lot - I have Amazon's Kindle Unlimited Free reading - and luckily, your novel was one of the titles available. Smiley Happy

At the moment - I'm into Devil's Bargin by Robin James  (A legal,thriller, murder genre).  Yours will be a nice change of pace, I think.

If you wish - I can do a review after reading .  On Amazon and here or just one, or neither; whatever is your pleasure. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 9,925

Please consider my novel, Adman Cowboy. If you liked viewing the television series Mad Men, you will enjoy reading Adman Cowboy which is also set in the advertising business. Go to admancowboy.com for details including a complete excerpt of the first chapter, story overview, author bio, reviews, and purchasing link to Amazon.com.

Thanks everyone. This project was the #1 item on my bucket list when I retired. Please give it a good look.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 9,925

@nyadrn   Diane have not seen you in ages!  I love the movies based on Pat Conroy's books but have never read one! 

I have 2 library books on my night stand.  Varina by Charles Frazier and The Vatican Princess by C W Gortner.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 9,925

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Where the Crawdads Sing.

Incredible.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/567281/where-the-crawdads-sing-by-delia-owens/9780735219090...

I just ordered this one. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 9,925
AS AN UPDATE- FINISHING HENRY MILLER'S "THE ROSY CRUCIFIXION"- W/ "SEXUS," BOOK 1- STILL HIM AT HIS BEST, DESPITE MISOGYNY & COARSE LANGUAGE,; SOMETIMES, BEAUTIFUL PROSE REDEEMS IT.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 9,925
I love his writing... have read every book at least twice. Enjoy
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 9,925

Just started The Prince of Tides. Pat Conroy. Have seen the movie but the book is wonderful so far. The low country South Carolina. My happy place ❤️

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 9,925

JUST FINISHING  "EMPIRE FALLS " BY RICHARD RUSSO- LOVED HIS "NOBODY'S FOOL"& STILL LOVE HIS STYLE & STORYTELLING.

SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season