Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What's everyone reading?

Message 101 of 9,902

@AlysiaR758419wrote:

Hi, new joining you. I just finished a book by Robyn Carr and am starting one by Heather Graham. My favorite authors are James Rollins, Clive Cussler, Jayne Ann Krentz and Catherine Coulter. I prefer clean romantic suspense and adventure.

Welcome!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 9,902

Hi, new joining you. I just finished a book by Robyn Carr and am starting one by Heather Graham. My favorite authors are James Rollins, Clive Cussler, Jayne Ann Krentz and Catherine Coulter. I prefer clean romantic suspense and adventure.

Author
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 9,902

Am reading Conflict of Interest by Scott Pratt.  This is book #5 in his Joe Dillard series. These are easy to read, fairly exciting thrillers.  Murder mystery genre.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 9,902

The Good Girl  Mary Kubica

A really good thriller!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 9,902

@LaDolceVitawrote:

@nyadrn  I am still recovering from what has happened with mom.  Everything has changed. 

@LaDolceVita  I hope she is improving and I wish you the best!!!

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 9,902

Welcome to this thread all!  It has been long neglected unfortunately.  @doglvr  Historical fiction is one of my favorites too.

@nyadrn  I am still recovering from what has happened with mom.  Everything has changed. 

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 9,902

This is my 1st visit to the Community forums but the word books just "grabbed" me.  I'm an avid reader & am surrounded by books.  I read anything except romances.  Historical fiction is my favorite, followed by sci-fi.  I just started Ken Follett's World Without End, which is his sequel to Pillars of the Earth.  It took me a long time to start it as it's such a long book, but a page turner, because I have so many other books to get to. 

Is there such an addiction as books?  If there is I'm an addict who doesn't want to be cured.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 9,902
I finished reading "Momma's Chuckles - The Heartfelt and Humorous Journey Through Alzheimer's". Love it! My Momma fought the devastation of ALZ through her witty and humorous remarks! Only book avail with ALZHEIMER'S and Humorous in the same sentence.
Pls review and share. Released March 2018.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 9,902

I read all kinds of books - old and new. Right now I'm reading Zane Grey's Riders of the Purple Sage, since I was in the mood for a western. I find it quite interesting.

~Michelle~

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 9,902

@LaDolceVitawrote:

@nyadrn  I hope to return!!  My mom had a stroke last month, still in crisis mode.  I am still reading thoughWoman Happy

@LaDolceVitaI am so sorry for having missed this post.  I hope that your mom is doing better.  Please let me know how you are! Heart

Kudos
Views