Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What I am Reading

Message 1 of 5

Black Book. James Patterson & David Ellis

really good thriller. 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Blue Wizard Detectives: The Crystal Ball Case File of Ben Alatar Kindle Edition
by Patrick Cassidy (Author)

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

BABYSITTING A BAND ON THE ROCKS

I first saw Aerosmith open for Black Sabbath at Madison Square Garden in 1975, and ended up working with the band in 1979-80.  They were down and almost out, so it was a wild ride to say the least, and just one of many tales told in this "fanoir" of the golden days of classic rock by a huge fan who's dream comes true but learns that its more about sweat than it is about glamour.

I started writing it all down in my late 50s, more than 30 years after I left the business, but the memories held up, internet research was an adventure in itself and it all resulted in BABYSITTING A BAND ON THE ROCKS (available at Newbury Comics locations throughout the Northeast and online at LTCDS.com > Webstore > Books). BABYSITTING A BAND ON THE ROCKS also includes adventures with AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Jethro Tull, Billy Joel, Keith Richards and more..I was involved with almost 200 rock shows between 1976 and 1982, working with dozens of different bands and artists.  Discovered some never-before-seen photos which are now in the book, including a few with me in the middle of the action.  Self-published and I don't expect it to ever make me rich, but it was a blast to write and to get my story out to hundreds and maybe thousands of people.  Google it if you want to read reviews.

BABOTR Cover.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@ms31881293 wrote:

I just started "All the President's Men by carl Bernstein

Hi

There is a whole thread about books where you might want to post your post. See below.

by bonjovi on ‎02-17-2008 08:33 AM Latest post on ‎06-08-2019 11:55 PM by nyadrn
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

What I am Reading

Message 5 of 5

I just started "All the President's Men by carl Bernstein

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera