With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Winning Mindset That Saved My Life

Message 1 of 1

I published the above titled book on Amazon in November  (100% of the net proceeds from the sales of the book are being doanted to cancer research). 

Two reviews:

Chief US Navy Seal (retired) Alexander Tunley - “In this book Tom takes you through his powerful journey from Ironman to cancer survivor. He demonstrates how the Ironman mindset that helped him train and execute possibly the world’s most difficult, non-stop event is the same super human mindset that he would bring to the battle for his life.  It is a story of incredible achievement, perseverance and testimony to the depths of the human spirit. Mindset is everything and this story will inspire you to apply the principles to your everyday life.”  

Casey Fults lost her husband in May 2018 to cancer, “As a caretaker, fellow advocate, and recent widow of one of Tom Hulsey’s brothers in the fight against Prostate Cancer, Tom’s book  uplifted me and showed me the road to begin overcoming my grief and loss. His inspiration is  helping  heal my anger and face my denial as I learn to live without the love of my life. I will be forever thankful to know Tom, and to have gained from his story of hope and perseverance.”  

www.tomhulsey.com 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies