When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: STRANGER THAN FRICTION

Message 1 of 2

Please use care when someone proffers their hand to shake.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

STRANGER THAN FRICTION

Message 2 of 2

Stranger than Friction

There is a restaurant in Honolulu indelicately called Itchy Butt.  It’s definitely not on my bucket list. Yesterday, as I was walking towards a bus stop, I noticed two bedraggled men a block away from the unsavory-named restaurant. One of them, while sitting on a bench, slid his hand up the front of his shorts and then, after navigating a couple of fingers to his rear, he vigorously scratched his butt. I quickly turned away from him. Another down-and-out guy later began to walk side by side with me: suddenly he put his hand underneath his back side and started to methodically scratch his butt. It didn’t take me long to bypass him.

I wondered if these two derelicts had just eaten at Itchy Butt and were suffering the consequences. Or perhaps they felt it was required to scratch their butts before they were allowed to enter the restaurant. To me, their antics were an early-warning system to deter anyone from eating at the Itchy Butt, even if the restaurant advertised that its food was 80 scratch-proof.             

schlomo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies