Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Refresh: What are you reading?

Message 1 of 2

Fellow retirees, get with new thrillers that take place in the heartland of USA--read The Line Between by Tosca Lee.  It has everything you want in a thriller and Tosca is a New York Times bestselling author. As Alex Kava of the New York Times said in his review, "everything you want in a thriller: suspense, intrigue, and, best of all, a truly captivating protagonist to cheer on...."

Laura L. Moncrief 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Refresh: What are you reading?

Message 2 of 2

I am avid reader (these AARP Community boards included) and see multiple posts for readers, but think this might be new and fun?

"44 books everyone should read" (https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/shopping-books-movies-tv/44-books-everyone-should-read-in-their-... source MSN).

I'd already been lucky enough to read more than half, and 'though my favorite Authors (includning Hunter S Thompson) aren't included, am learning (and enjoying) the books I haven't experienced previously, so appreciated this article so much.

Hope others enjoy!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark