When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

re: My Wardrobe Malfunction

Message 1 of 5
In Response to My Wardrobe Malfunction:

I purchased a matching top and longish pair of shorts in a Indian clothing store.  The items were a dark lime green with interesting black organic curves and fringes on the bottom of each piece.  The shorts (coming to the knees) were held in place by a drawstring.  It was a hot day and I decided to wear the outfit to work.

The building I was teaching in didn't have a bathroom; so, on a three minute break between classes I scurried to the nearest facilities.  I'm  striding back to my classroom.  The kindergarten door is propped open.  The lower part of my outfit drops to the ground--I hadn't tied the cord securely.  Later the kindergarten teacher informs me that she and one student witnessed my predicament.  Never wore that outfit to work again!

Wonderful memory...

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
MJ
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
In Response to My Wardrobe Malfunction:

I purchased a matching top and longish pair of shorts in a Indian clothing store.  The items were a dark lime green with interesting black organic curves and fringes on the bottom of each piece.  The shorts (coming to the knees) were held in place by a drawstring.  It was a hot day and I decided to wear the outfit to work.

The building I was teaching in didn't have a bathroom; so, on a three minute break between classes I scurried to the nearest facilities.  I'm  striding back to my classroom.  The kindergarten door is propped open.  The lower part of my outfit drops to the ground--I hadn't tied the cord securely.  Later the kindergarten teacher informs me that she and one student witnessed my predicament.  Never wore that outfit to work again!

Yikes!  I shouldn't laugh but that's a funny one!  Reminds me of the time years ago when I was teaching a kid's sewing glass and I showed up with two different black pumps (low high heels).  I hadn't noticed but the kids sure did and we all had a good laugh!

That sounds like a neat outfit you wore.  I think I would have immediately replaced the drawstring with elastic!  But then that's the seamstress in me, LOL! 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
In Response to post:

I had that happen in the Walt Disney World parking lot!  Maybe if you washed the outfit in hot water and dried on high...or you could eat a lot of Krispy Kremes every day and see if that changes the size...  ;-)

Thanks for the suggestion; but, I don't use hot water for washing--saves on the bill.  I enjoy the great amount of detail you use in your writing--makes me feel like I'm having the experience too.  Curious--were you an animator at Disney?  Have you ever used Bryce 5?  Enjoy your day.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

My Wardrobe Malfunction

Message 4 of 5

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

My Wardrobe Malfunction

Message 4 of 5

Kudos
Views
Replies