Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Love Your Age

Message 1 of 3

@s311731mwrote:

I have been trying to get my mother to go to the gym so we can workout together. So I have now changed it to getting her to join me walking at our local mall and from there she can get comfortable enough to go to the gym.

What does this have to do with, "Love Your Age"?

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Love Your Age

Message 2 of 3

@s311731mwrote:

I have been trying to get my mother to go to the gym so we can workout together. So I have now changed it to getting her to join me walking at our local mall and from there she can get comfortable enough to go to the gym.

@s311731m  Good for you to want to do something with your mom and something healthy.  One point,  not everyone likes "the gym" for all kinds of reasons.  There are plenty of other activities you could do together if she does not enjoy the gym.  I don't like the gym and don't use ours but there is walking and the pool and other activities.  Congrats on doing things together!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Love Your Age

Message 3 of 3

Kudos
Views
Replies