From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

re: I want

Message 1 of 5
In Response to I want:

I want to write about my son's life.  Starting with his birth to his death. I would like to do this in excerpt Chapters.  But I don't want to bore anyone.  Would this be alright.  I would love input on how to make it better.

Sharon

I've read about, and know part of you story already, your son Devlin, his dog Logger, and his hut on the mountain,the avalanche and his memorial.  It is a story that needs to be told, as only you can tell it.  It is one of love, that only you can express. Write it, tell it, share it with us all.  It's sets something free inside of you and it touches others in a way you cannot begin to know. Do it!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
In Response to post:

You have a wonderful story to tell--a story of love, faith and restoration of spirit.  Write down your thoughts as they come to you!

Tell us your story.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
In Response to I want:

I want to write about my son's life.  Starting with his birth to his death. I would like to do this in excerpt Chapters.  But I don't want to bore anyone.  Would this be alright.  I would love input on how to make it better.

Sharon

You have a wonderful story to tell--a story of love, faith and restoration of spirit.  Write down your thoughts as they come to you!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

I want

Message 4 of 5

Sharon

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

I want

Message 4 of 5

Sharon

Kudos
Views
Replies