From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Have You Ever Just Wanted To Scream

Message 1 of 2

All my life it been handle it, JJ will handle it make it better or make it go away.  Growing up at home, with my children, my husband,his family.  Till I got so stressed I couldn't think.

And now that my marriage is over, I had a light stroke and the man that was suppose to take care of me, gone his taking care of the other woman.  I do pray & scream from time to time and tell myself  how crazy I was to waste 16 years on a man that could care less if  I live or die.  But I hold fast to the words God gave me thru all thats happen in the past year & half.    How can two walk together unless they agree,   Be you not unevenly yoked,  And touch not my anointed and do my propheys no harm.  In the words of my Ex she a very religious person.   So I pray with my all of my heart  for Joy,Peace,and Laughter(and money would help)

LadyJJ

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Have You Ever Just Wanted To Scream

Message 1 of 2

All my life it been handle it, JJ will handle it make it better or make it go away.  Growing up at home, with my children, my husband,his family.  Till I got so stressed I couldn't think.

And now that my marriage is over, I had a light stroke and the man that was suppose to take care of me, gone his taking care of the other woman.  I do pray & scream from time to time and tell myself  how crazy I was to waste 16 years on a man that could care less if  I live or die.  But I hold fast to the words God gave me thru all thats happen in the past year & half.    How can two walk together unless they agree,   Be you not unevenly yoked,  And touch not my anointed and do my propheys no harm.  In the words of my Ex she a very religious person.   So I pray with my all of my heart  for Joy,Peace,and Laughter(and money would help)

LadyJJ

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies