Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Greetings & salutations

Message 1 of 2

Welcome to the group, Jessan.  I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your posts.  Things have been rather slow with this group of late but we are hoping with the burst of spring and the new AARP system which seems to make us a bit more visible there will be more sharing.  The group has members of all kinds, published authors as well as beginners.  The thing we have in common is that we all have memories and we like to share them with each other.  At one time we had a prompt for each month, but lately as someone has an idea it's posted and the hope is that it will trigger a memory in someone else that they will share in turn.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Greetings & salutations

Message 2 of 2

This is just to say hello.  I've recently joined the AARP online community (which is not to say that I'm new to AARP); and, have begun to explore.

I am a solopreneur and founder/owner of Jessan Dunn Otis|Writer, since May, 1996.  I collaborate with clients to create custom content for readables and collaterals that commuicate; and, a tad more mischief.  I have been an Adjunct Professor, Visiting Lecturer and Visiting Artist.  I am a published poet.

I look forward to listening, learning, sharing and contributing.

Please be free to let me know if I can ever be of any help to you and your endeavors.

~ * ~  Happy World Poetry Day ~ * ~

~  Jessan

http://about.me/jessan.dunn.otis

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies