With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

re: Getting to know you

Message 1 of 3
In Response to Getting to know you:

I've been threatening to write my memoir for a few years.  My parents have both passed on & in April of this year my brother passed from complications due to a rare type of leukemia.  Yes, I have 1st cousins, but I'm the last one in my line to hold the memories.  It seems to me that this memoir "thing" is not linear but flows like an ox-bow river.  I'm looking forward--& I guess back-- to sharing.  I'm going to be creating a hard copy as well.  There's so much that I wish my parents & past generations had writen or passed orally.  Perhaps someone in the future will be interested in  my scribblings.  Seasons blessings to everyone.

Sara

I think that's an excellent topic Sarah. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Getting to know you

Message 2 of 3

I've been threatening to write my memoir for a few years.  My parents have both passed on & in April of this year my brother passed from complications due to a rare type of leukemia.  Yes, I have 1st cousins, but I'm the last one in my line to hold the memories.  It seems to me that this memoir "thing" is not linear but flows like an ox-bow river.  I'm looking forward--& I guess back-- to sharing.  I'm going to be creating a hard copy as well.  There's so much that I wish my parents & past generations had writen or passed orally.  Perhaps someone in the future will be interested in  my scribblings.  Seasons blessings to everyone.

Sara

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Getting to know you

Message 2 of 3

Sara

Kudos
Views
Replies