Regular Contributor

FATHERS

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!
Dorcas Chandler

When I say I love you, it doesn’t mean you are a perfect Father.  When I say I love you, it is because I remember the reason why I love you!

Daddies and Fathers are a special connection in every child’s life experience—good or bad.

Children look at Fathers through bi-focal lens of love, strength, protection, courage, provider, pillar, source of direction, encouragement and a strong warrior for the family.

But today I come just to CELEBRATE YOU!  I bring no list with me of who you are to me or who I wanted you to be. I just want to say on your special day… I love you and thank God every day that He created Fathers in a special and unique way. 

Happy Father’s Day!

DORCAS C CHANDLER
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png