Contributor

Early boomers (b 1946-1952)

I'd like to make connections with other early boomers (Age 68-74) who were colored/changed by the 60s. Would especially like to make contact with any writers in this cadre.

My thesis is we are special. Or, at least, different. I have tried to explore that in some of my writing. I think we have a different attitude toward life. These last few years and Covid have brought some of those differences to the fore. It's something I'd like to talk about. Let me know. I could be up in the night with my own special conceit.

Dennis Hanks
0 Kudos
Contributor

Dennis

My name is Karl Schumacher. I am 70. I recently published a book "The Village: Stories 1637 - 1997" available on the usual outlets (Amazon, B&N, etc.) Four of them are deeply related to your interest. I am currently working on another "Kerouac-ian" one about a transformational '71 trip with a buddy in a 1938 Plymouth acroos Canada and the US. The second one, not finished yet, but soon, really nails the '60's childhood/teen experience. Don't know much about communication on AARP but my email is karlschu01@aol.com. We should chat. Regards

0 Kudos