Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

i am retired and looking for work

i am retired and looking for work

i am a cdl driver had some experence in security work  and stock handler and production supervisior
0 Kudos

In Response to i am retired and looking for work:
i am a cdl driver had some experence in security work  and stock handler and production supervisior
Posted by bigpapaoften

I think that age discrimination, work experience and education are working against us!  I got tired of applying for job after job, having great interviews, and no job offers!  Sometimes we have to take matters into our own hands... start your own business, work hard at it, and you will have success!  I recently started my own healthy chocolate business and I'm building a strong foundation for future residuals!  There are tons of network marketing companies out there with products and services for just about every interest.  Minimal investment and minimal monthly overhead make these businesses attractive.  Do the research and find the company, product or service you like and go for it!

Here's the company I joined... http://mxi.myvoffice.com/tamaradavis
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP