Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Unemployed in the Seattle-Tacoma area......Let's get together and pool our resources!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unemployed in the Seattle-Tacoma area......Let's get together and pool our resources!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for ways to supplement my small income. I feel like I give my power away because I'm older now.  Baby boomers have so much experience.  Anyone out there want to get together and brainstorm.  Let's talk about the possibities---bucket lists.   
0 Kudos

In Response to Unemployed in the Seattle-Tacoma area......Let's get together and pool our resources!!!!!!!!!!!!:
I am looking for ways to supplement my small income. I feel like I give my power away because I'm older now.  Baby boomers have so much experience.  Anyone out there want to get together and brainstorm.  Let's talk about the possibities---bucket lists.   
Posted by sheilabolin

I think that age discrimination, work experience and education are working against us!  I got tired of applying for job after job, having great interviews, and no job offers!  Sometimes we have to take matters into our own hands... start your own business, work hard at it, and you will have success!  I recently started my own healthy chocolate business and I'm building a strong foundation for future residuals!  There are tons of network marketing companies out there with products and services for just about every interest.  Minimal investment and minimal monthly overhead make these businesses attractive.  Do the research and find the company, product or service you like and go for it!

Here's the company I joined... http://mxi.myvoffice.com/tamaradavis
0 Kudos

When i saw your post, i thought about my long past military experience when i was stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington. That's a great area to live in. Enjoy!Cool
0 Kudos

In Response to Unemployed in the Seattle-Tacoma area......Let's get together and pool our resources!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Posted by sheilabolin

How much supplemental income do you want to make each month?
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP