Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Part-time jobs for disabled

I keep looking for a sedemantary type job as I can't stand or walk for more than 10 min. at a time.  I need a sit down job part-time.  Any Ideas?  Thomas Lanham   t.lanham@verizon.net
0 Kudos

I need a job that I can use my wheelchair. I cannot stand. I have three college degrees and I can use a computer very well as you can see. I would like to work from home. I have worked in hospitals, Memphis City Schools for 15yrs. Walgreens, Kroger and Macy Customer Services. I work for a Tem. Services. My job was to do payrolls. At Walgreens and Kroger a Cashier.

0 Kudos

In Response to Part-time jobs for disabled:
I keep looking for a sedemantary type job as I can't stand or walk for more than 10 min. at a time.  I need a sit down job part-time.  Any Ideas?  Thomas Lanham   t.lanham@verizon.net
Posted by lanhamt

Have you considered some driving jobs? Besides the usual Pizza delivery jobs - there is being a contracted employee and dropping off phone books at mailboxes. If you had a spouse of friend to help, you may be able to this?Laughing
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP