Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Looking for a new job

Yes I am looking for work in the accounts receivable/customer service area.  I have 20+ years experience in Accounts Receivable Customer Service/Commerical Collections.  I was incharge of the full spectrum of the Credit Dept at my last position.  I also have had experience in retail and banking.

I am not necessary looking for another management position.  I would enjoy having a lesser position within a company if available.

I live in southern New Hampshire along the Mass border.  Does anybody know of any openings that are interested in hiring an older worker?
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

http://www.aarp.org/aarp-foundation/our-work/income/back-to-work-50-plus/

In Response to Looking for a new job:
Yes I am looking for work in the accounts receivable/customer service area.  I have 20+ years experience in Accounts Receivable Customer Service/Commerical Collections.  I was incharge of the full spectrum of the Credit Dept at my last position.  I also have had experience in retail and banking. I am not necessary looking for another management position.  I would enjoy having a lesser position within a company if available. I live in southern New Hampshire along the Mass border.  Does anybody know of any openings that are interested in hiring an older worker?
Posted by dianemcl45

0 Kudos

Yes I am looking for work in the accounts receivable/customer service area.  I have 20+ years experience in Accounts Receivable Customer Service/Commerical Collections.  I was incharge of the full spectrum of the Credit Dept at my last position.  I also have had experience in retail and banking.

I am not necessary looking for another management position.  I would enjoy having a lesser position within a company if available.

I live in southern New Hampshire along the Mass border.  Does anybody know of any openings that are interested in hiring an older worker?
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP