Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Good news for retirees wanting to work after retirement

Good news for retirees wanting to work after retirement

Mercy Hospital St. Louis is always hiring.  And Mercy is a great place to work.  We have some employees that elected NOT to retire.  Mary Cronens told me that she wants to see some more people in the age range of 50 and above.  At Mercy, when we hire, we don't look at the wrinkles or grey hair.  We look for the talent and talent only!
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

And, there is some very good information here:

Best Employees For Workers Over 50!

Have you found a new job, after you retired from your Real job??
Tell us about it!  
0 Kudos

In Response to Re: Good news for retirees wanting to work after retirement:
It will be a great news for those who retires but wanted to work again. Retirement is also good but other people still wants to work even if they are in the age of applicable to retire. If I know someone, I will recommend this site to them. Thanks for the information.
Posted by mayciegirl

You're welcome.  The link is on my post "Looking for work and over 50".  You never know when your body is going to say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"  I even do volunteer work at the St. Louis International Airport for the Metro transit system. 
0 Kudos

It will be a great news for those who retires but wanted to work again. Retirement is also good but other people still wants to work even if they are in the age of applicable to retire. If I know someone, I will recommend this site to them. Thanks for the information.
0 Kudos

Mercy Hospital St. Louis is always hiring.  And Mercy is a great place to work.  We have some employees that elected NOT to retire.  Mary Cronens told me that she wants to see some more people in the age range of 50 and above.  At Mercy, when we hire, we don't look at the wrinkles or grey hair.  We look for the talent and talent only!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP