Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

A Second Career - My Healthy Chocolate Business

A Second Career - My Healthy Chocolate Business

I have worked since I was 16 and have always had an entrepreneurial spirit.  I am a college graduate with an advanced degree (MBA), a veteran, and former corporate American.  I have been in insurance sales, owned several "brick and mortar" retail businesses, worked in manufacturing management.  I'm currently an independent real estate broker.  I have been self employed since 1994, and at 51, I have found myself "starting over" because even with all of my work experience and business ventures, I will not be able to retire with any type of pension or retirement fund, and cannot rely on social security.  My "retirement fund" was heavily tied to real estate investments, and with the market crash, I, like many others, have lost my nest egg.  

Throughout my professional career, I have always tried to have a couple of things going on...especially after being laid off twice from corporate America!  I learned not to put all of my eggs in one basket.  Therefore, I have always participated in some sort of Network Marketing company to earn additional income.  I like the concept of residual income and was always able to make several hundred extra dollars at any given time.  It is reported that just an extra $500 per month can make the difference in a family being able to keep up with bills versus becoming bankrupt.  

While the real estate market continued to decline, I had to seek out a quick opportunity that I could create a residual income.  I kept hearing about one company in particular which got my attention because they put "healthy" and "chocolate" in the same sentence!  For years I have been learning about the health benefits of consuming dark chocolate in moderation of course... so I thought I would investigate a bit further.  It wasn't as if I needed an excuse to eat chocolate!!!  Laughing

Needless to say I did my due diligence... I researched the company, researched the gentleman who introduced me to the business, and decided to give healthy chocolate a try!  The Network Marketing industry as a whole has been going strong for decades and has been endorsed by many astute business moguls such as Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and even former President Bill Clinton!  

Owning any type of business always provides tax advantages.  But what I like the most about owning my own business is the flexibility and freedom I have!  This time around, I couldn't afford another "brick and mortar" operation, so for the cost of about $350 with an overhead of approximately $150 per month, I started my healthy chocolate business.  I am well on my way to building a solid team and lucrative healthy chocolate business,and  I get to eat chocolate everyday for my health and my wealth!  There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

If after reading this you find yourself a little curious about my healthy chocolate business, feel free to visit my website to learn more.  http://mxi.myvoffice.com/tamaradavis

0 Kudos

I have worked since I was 16 and have always had an entrepreneurial spirit.  I am a college graduate with an advanced degree (MBA), a veteran, and former corporate American.  I have been in insurance sales, owned several "brick and mortar" retail businesses, worked in manufacturing management.  I'm currently an independent real estate broker.  I have been self employed since 1994, and at 51, I have found myself "starting over" because even with all of my work experience and business ventures, I will not be able to retire with any type of pension or retirement fund, and cannot rely on social security.  My "retirement fund" was heavily tied to real estate investments, and with the market crash, I, like many others, have lost my nest egg.  

Throughout my professional career, I have always tried to have a couple of things going on...especially after being laid off twice from corporate America!  I learned not to put all of my eggs in one basket.  Therefore, I have always participated in some sort of Network Marketing company to earn additional income.  I like the concept of residual income and was always able to make several hundred extra dollars at any given time.  It is reported that just an extra $500 per month can make the difference in a family being able to keep up with bills versus becoming bankrupt.  

While the real estate market continued to decline, I had to seek out a quick opportunity that I could create a residual income.  I kept hearing about one company in particular which got my attention because they put "healthy" and "chocolate" in the same sentence!  For years I have been learning about the health benefits of consuming dark chocolate in moderation of course... so I thought I would investigate a bit further.  It wasn't as if I needed an excuse to eat chocolate!!!  Laughing

Needless to say I did my due diligence... I researched the company, researched the gentleman who introduced me to the business, and decided to give healthy chocolate a try!  The Network Marketing industry as a whole has been going strong for decades and has been endorsed by many astute business moguls such as Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and even former President Bill Clinton!  

Owning any type of business always provides tax advantages.  But what I like the most about owning my own business is the flexibility and freedom I have!  This time around, I couldn't afford another "brick and mortar" operation, so for the cost of about $350 with an overhead of approximately $150 per month, I started my healthy chocolate business.  I am well on my way to building a solid team and lucrative healthy chocolate business,and  I get to eat chocolate everyday for my health and my wealth!  There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!

If after reading this you find yourself a little curious about my healthy chocolate business, feel free to visit my website to learn more.  http://mxi.myvoffice.com/tamaradavis

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP