Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Work from home

Hey i am looking for reliabe companies that may be hiring. I am looking for something that i can work from home 

Honored Social Butterfly

@DonellaT155403 wrote:

Hey i am looking for reliabe companies that may be hiring. I am looking for something that i can work from home 

There are all kinds of work from home or work at home occupations - some require lots of experience, education, others maybe not so much.

Might help if you narrowed your search by what you can do, might interest you or how much you are willing to put forth in learning to get a job or even start your own business from home, the ole grass roots entrepreneur method.

Some may also have some prerequisites, like having a really good mobile phone, or be able to completely secure your computer, tablet, phone at their direction.  Or like knowing various programs like EXCEL or QUICkBOOKS.

Also, think about the amount of time you want to work from home - many companies give you a list of things or task to do to completion - their expectation is that the work should take ______amount of time - what if it takes you longer??

Some people work by piece-mill - you might be given some training maybe at an hourly wage for a few weeks but then your production determines your pay - they pay a certain amount for a set quantity - depending on what it might be - could be by the piece, by the pound or some other measure.

Work from Home is a HUGE umbrella.

car0w gave you the link to begin.

Clark Howard, the Consumer Guru, also has some companies list on his website and keeps it pretty much up to date.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@DonellaT155403

Have you looked at the following forum? Others have asked the same question.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Work-Jobs/ct-p/Work_and_Jobs

or  https://community.aarp.org/t5/Work-Jobs/bd-p/bf21

This forum is for introducing yourself.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP