Work at home

My name is Rebecca and will be turning 50 in May. I am currently working, which i have been, outside of home. I have various medical problems that may start preventing me to do so. I would love to find a job at home, that also I can make my own schedule. I have previous Customer Service Representative experience (2 years). I am also willing to take classes that will broaden my experience in other fields, if necessary. I live in Port Charlotte, Florida. Not sure if there is anything local that is willing for me to do so from home. 

Thank you all for any help or replies 😃

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Just "Google":

jobs port charlotte fl work at home

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Celebrate the powerful connection between music and health at an AARP virtual concert featuring Clint Black on October 28 at 8 p.m. EST. EDT. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series ft. Clint Black

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health