Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What is your business’ value proposition?

Retired Community Manager

Welcome to the AARP Online Community! In conjunction with the Make Your Move entrepreneurship contest, now through September 30th, we are joined by Business Leader Keith Hall @KeithH119895. Please ask your questions by reply post below—all are encouraged to participate!

In this section, we would like to discuss your current value proposition and how it can be enhanced. This topic centers on how you differentiate your product or service from your competition and what is the main reason that customers should do business with you, rather than them. We would also like to discuss other ideas for positioning your business for success.

Recognized Social Butterfly

@FeeBrown @we also can get a area in  Newark, N.J. 50+ A very nice area.

Racquel Evans
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

The Marijuana world also 50+ community just need help and sponsors . I have a lot of great ideas. Racquel has always been different from the rest and is ready to get to work. Workingforyourself@50 😊
Racquel Evans
0 Kudos

I would like to go into the Marijuana business. My business would be different from the rest , Outstanding customer service not only would we grow the Marijuana, sell clothes such Marijuana T- shirts and socks . Plus delivery of medical marijuana 

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos

I would love to start a business in , Marijuana a big plant in Newark Nj with help and Sponsors.    Please help

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos
AARP Expert

@RacquelE712599 What is your business proposition?  Let's see how @KeithH119895 has to say about helping you with capitalizing on this growing industry - but realizing the state requirements to launch.

0 Kudos

I would like to learn and Thank you for your Help. Thank you for helping me help myself.

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Keith Hall is the President and CEO for the National Association for the Self-Employed.  He previously served as the National Tax Advisor for NASE where he offered tax advice to persons self-employed and micro-business owners. He is a certified public accountant and has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post and Good Housekeeping.

About the Contest: The purpose of the 2020 Make Your Move Contest is to help both business owners and aspiring business owners navigate and succeed through these difficult times. In addition to the chance of winning a meeting with Shark Tank's Daymond John and cash prizes, you'll have the opportunity to discuss key areas of business ownership and get advice from peers and leaders. Enter today! Ends 09/30/20. See Official Rules.

0 Kudos

I don’t have the answer, Came up with ideas and know it will work out well. Just need someone to believe in me, Someone with experience that we can work and sponsor it . Someone looking to win. 

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos
AARP Expert

@RacquelE712599 all good questions.  While Cannabis may be a lucrative business it really requires you to do your homework on cost and licenses.  Sounds like you have a treasure trove of skills that could be monetized once you decide and formalize it all.  Let's see what our business leader @KeithH119895 has to say about you finding "your happy place".

0 Kudos

Feebrown I will be waiting
Racquel Evans
0 Kudos

A Happy place is where I want to be

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos
AARP Expert

Knowing your business value proposition is so critical, particularly now!!!  As AARP Brand Ambassador Daymond John always emphasizes, knowing the value of your business is very important.  What do you offer that differs from other businesses?  That's the question investors will want to know as well as your customers.  

We want to hear - please share!  How are you different from your competitors NOW amid the pandemic?

0 Kudos

Just an idea I can really use some help 

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos

I just have ideas and I really want to learn Where do I start Where do I go Please help

Racquel Evans
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP