Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Anonymous
Not applicable

What Fun Jobs Have You Had? ๐Ÿ’ผ

• This discussion was created on June 21, 2021.
  • It could be a side gig, temporary job and so on.
  • Stop by to read the comments and/or leave a comment!
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ’ฅJune  21, 2021๐Ÿ’ฅ

I use to drive cars through the auction bay for a temporary work agency. Got to drive some really fancy cars. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Bronze Conversationalist

I had a fun job for a manufacturer of steel products right out of high school. I quickly progressed to operating some large steel cutting machines, which was awesome for a 18 year old. The best times though, were operating the overhead cranes, moving 30,000 pound coils of steel, and loading trucks with the crane or a forklift, especially on 3rd shift. My letter carrier job was by far the most fun though, especially in the 80's and 90's. I was always an outdoors person and that job fit me to a tee. I loved my customers too!

Kudos
Views
Anonymous
Not applicable

@postman29 wrote:

I had a fun job for a manufacturer of steel products right out of high school. I quickly progressed to operating some large steel cutting machines, which was awesome for a 18 year old. The best times though, were operating the overhead cranes, moving 30,000 pound coils of steel, and loading trucks with the crane or a forklift, especially on 3rd shift. My letter carrier job was by far the most fun though, especially in the 80's and 90's. I was always an outdoors person and that job fit me to a tee. I loved my customers too!

๐Ÿ’ฅLol @postman29 the postman job was fun when you were being chased by those dogs you told us about in Our Front Porch Forum!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฅ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP