Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

AARP Expert
Kudos
Views

Re: Want to be your own boss? Ask an Expert!

Message 11 of 12

Today marks the first day of National Small Business Week!  This is a time where we pause to thank the 30M small businesses who take risk, innovate, create jobs and exemplify the American spirit of entrepreneurship. In honor of that, please join AARP on May 8 at 7PM EST to hear about the Jones BBQ journey of re-launching their business as well as learn from Keith Hall from the National Assoc. for the Self-Employed (NASE) about how to start and sustain a business.  The Jones' sisters and Keith will answer your question live.  Register now at www.aarp.org/startabusiness to join the conversation.  Also, join me throughout the month of May to have a conversation about launching your small buiness or how to be your own boss.  Got a question - send it my way!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Want to be your own boss? Ask an Expert!

Message 12 of 12

Have you thought about taking the next steps to becoming your own boss? Before taking the leap AARP’s Small Business Expert Felicia Brown (@febrown67) is here to help!  Ask her about your business ideas and writing a business plan. 

Dates: May 6-22, 2019

Get started on turning your passion into profit!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors