Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Temporary Employment for People with Disabilities

Contributor

Temporary Employment for People with Disabilities

Does anyone know of agencies, businesses or associations that employ or arrange contract work for people with disabilities?

0 Kudos

I am 51 years old I retired in 2015 With Bibb county government I was a deputy superintendenty of field operation I was in charge of all erosion control dirt pit repair in asphalt roads maintaining dirt roads maintaining cutting grass on shoulders  and Rightaway of roads Unfortunately I had an accident in 2013 and asterism I am on disability reason for retiring 2 local government merge together  City and county and They was doing cut back and they offer early out  Love to work but is only so much I can do with my disability into engineer  Field  

0 Kudos
Contributor

Mobility 360
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am only 58 years old. I am a stroke surviver and was forced to retire. I was a case worker,ii. 16-yrs, child protective services. I need to supplement my income and feel active.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

That's a great idea. How many pages did you do to make the $300 in two weeks?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am looking to try to start earning money, but don't want to effect my benefits.

I have a B.A SOCIAL WORK.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks, and I am looking for work.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am interested and willing to use my typing skills from home. I am 50+, and recently retired due to a disability.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP