Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Posting job openings is really open to just employers only on most sites

Conversationalist

Posting job openings is really open to just employers only on most sites

I always love helping those over the age of 50 in wanting to help land jobs.  As I have learned, many job posting websites only allow employers to post the openings.  And many of us members may feel that is a rather stupid rule.  Many people feel that my heart is in the right place, but I have to abide by the rules of the sites.  Like at RetirementJobs.com, since it costs $99.00 a year, if I am not an employer, some of my friends say that I should save that $99.00 for other stuff.  On on here, I am not sure what the rules are for all AARP members that want to help others.  Now if they do allow me as a volunteer to be a public job poster, that would be great.  But sometimes I may be best off in banging out essays to send to employers telling the perks they would receive if they hire a person that is over the age of 50.  YouTube does have some videos on how many of us over the age of 50 can "lure" the employer into hiring an older worker.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP